I only had one mission, to obtain a Death Korps of Krieg Commissar on Horseback - last year's even only model.
secondary motives were:
- to get a glimps at the upcoming models
- to scope out warhammer world for a campaign I intend to run in the future
- have a look at the effects possible with the new weathering powders and how to apply them, then pick some up.
An Excavation team on one of the gaming boards
Warhammer World's sense of humour presented with a "Heres a piece of scenery you can't afford" gaming table
The raging Titan vs stompa board
A thoroughly amazing Orky diorama
The upcoming Ork War Kopta - a chinook style weapons platform
The chaos monstrocities
The entries for the Painting Competition
A selection of models from the Warhammer world gallery
This valhallan army takes me right back when I first started the hobby, its been a staple army featured in white dwarves and codexes since 3rd edition (and probably before then) It inspired my first every army - valhallan IG
The new Blood angels on display
This Death Korps Battle Diorama was just stunning, every tiny detail is beautifully painted and modelled
The War kopta without crew
I'm not an ork player, but i love these new Grot Tanks!
Well there we have it.
All I have left to tell you is what I bought
I set out to buy the following
- Salamander HQ - for the coming up 500 point games
- Vendetta upgrades (mainly for the searchlight sensor arrays, much cooler then the supplied plastic ones)
- Death Korps Commissar on horseback
- Vendetta upgrades
- Deat Korps Commissar on horseback
- Death Korps Death Riders
- Weathering powders (set of 6 for £15)
Next post, My forces are slowly but surely being properly based, my colonel commissar Winters (company commander) has bee re-painted, this time with a wash instead of ink, he looks much crisper and nicer all round now.
Cheers for reading.