I am however documenting these projects with photos, so after they have been unveiled for the game, they will be posted up as normal.
I will try to get around to doing some more painting, as i'd like some more models basicly painted up before the big game, Its a list that has been hanging over my head for a while now, but it reads something like this:
- 30/40 infantry need painting. most have not even been undercoated yet, so this is the biggest mission.
- I would like to retouch my command squad and badab black wash them - instead of the brown ink they used to have.
- The Tsar Ivan (Creed Count as) command squad needs working on, they are close to being finished but little details are slowing them down.
- All my tanks (3 russes - 1 not even undercoated yet..., salamander scout, medusa, chimera) need tracks and gubbins attached - exhausts, stowage etc. then they need washes, and if i can hack it - weathering...
- my Death Korps Rough riders still havent been painted. 1 has been started but i think i was daunted by the amount of detail (and colour selection) needed that they ground to a halt.
- Vendetta number 1 needs finalising, and then the big wash over the main body. (By the way, I have now magnetised the vendetta options for this valk - I havent got around to magnetizing the valk options apart from the hull guns.)
- Vendetta number 2 needs building... I think this one can wait till after the game - the first one took a lot out of me and is still not finished.
I'll grab any photos of any normal projects as i go.
Cheers for dropping by